About The Course
The accredited online MBA General program from Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai ECAMPUS gives you the required knowledge to apply research and critical thinking skills to assess different situations and respond with pertinent plans of action.
Online MBA courses are specially made to equip students with the latest skills and business connections that are vital for their careers. By enrolling in online MBA training, you don’t have to put your current job on hold. Learn the skills and expertise essential to get a rewarding career, advance your career, or to make an impact in your existing profile with the distance learning MBA General classes.
Understand how to approach key business administration concepts including Accounts, Analytics, Communications, etc., and gain insights about how to run a business effectively.
Going for an online MBA General certificate with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai ECAMPUS means you can overcome the challenges of attending fixed lectures on-campus and earn a degree on a flexible schedule to suit your commitments of work, life, and family.
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing for Managers
- Global Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship in the Developing World
- Choose From: -Organizational Behaviour and Leadership -Project Management
- FINAL MBA PROJECT
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirements.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of the second class lower division.
- All candidates must have a minimum of one year of managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, and effective decision – making and problem-solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with a good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.
Duration – The 100% Online MBA can be completed in as little as 18 months.
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review,
. *175 USD per month OR 70000 NGN per month for Nationals
Deposit: The tuition deposit (150 USD) is a condition of acceptance in the amount expressed within your acceptance letter and should be covered prior to your regular monthly fees. This deposit goes entirely towards your first course tuition.
Tuition fees: Tuition Fee is due prior to the course start. There is one payment plan with respect to tuition fees applicable to the online MBA Programs. All fees shall be deposited into the students wallet through an ONLINE PAYMENT via cc or a Bank Deposit. Tuition Fees are subject to change at any time. Programme consists of 12 courses of 8 weeks and Master Thesis.