About The Course
If you have ambitions to start or lead a business, getting an online MBA in entrepreneurship certificate is the perfect next step.
An online MBA in entrepreneurship program with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai equips you with the knowledge and tools to advance into leadership roles in your career or start your own businesses.
Online leadership training for entrepreneurs will provide you with the necessary skills and important connections you need to start a new venture or move up on the corporate ladder.
You will gain understanding of key topics like strategic management, product design & development, managerial economics and much more. The online leadership training gives you the freedom to complete the program at your own time and pace without any impact on your day to day career commitments.
Opt for an online MBA for business owners and take your career onto a new exciting path.
Graduates of our online MBA in entrepreneurship distance learning program possess the business skills needed to claim various positions in the industry such as:
- Management Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Top Executive
and many more.
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing for Managers
- Global Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship in the Developing World
- New Venture Creation
- Product Design & Development
- FINAL MBA PROJECT
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirements.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- All candidates must have a minimum of one year managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision – making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.
Duration – The 100% Online MBA can be completed in as little as 18 months
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review,
. *175 USD per month OR 70000 NGN per month for Nationals
Deposit: The tuition deposit (150 USD) is a condition of acceptance in the amount expressed within your acceptance letter and should be covered prior to your regular monthly fees. This deposit goes entirely towards your first course tuition.
Tuition fees: Tuition Fee is due prior to the course start. There is one payment plan with respect to tuition fees applicable to the online MBA Programs. All fees shall be deposited into the students wallet through an ONLINE PAYMENT via cc or a Bank Deposit. Tuition Fees are subject to change at any time. Programme consists of 12 courses of 8 weeks and Master Thesis.
Ready to Enroll? Welcome to IBBU Ecampus