About The Course
Obtain a variety of business leadership skills, including change management, organizational behavior, and strategic management with the 100% Online MBA in Organizational Leadership with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai.
Online learners follow a course schedule formulated by world class faculty, leading to a number of job opportunities for successful graduates.
The asynchronous (or self-paced) structure and convenient study-from-home format of most online programs is also ideal for students with part-time jobs, childcare duties and other commitments that may interfere with campus-based coursework.
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing for Managers
- Global Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Leadership
- Strategic Communication Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- FINAL MBA PROJECT
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirements.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- All candidates must have a minimum of one year managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision – making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.
Duration – The 100% Online MBA can be completed in as little as 18 months
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review.
. *175 USD per month OR 70000 NGN per month for Nationals
Deposit: The tuition deposit (150 USD) is a condition of acceptance in the amount expressed within your acceptance letter and should be covered prior to your regular monthly fees. This deposit goes entirely towards your first course tuition.
Tuition fees: Tuition Fee is due prior to the course start. There is one payment plan with respect to tuition fees applicable to the online MBA Programs. All fees shall be deposited into the students wallet through an ONLINE PAYMENT via cc or a Bank Deposit. Tuition Fees are subject to change at any time. Programme consists of 12 courses of 8 weeks and Master Thesis.