About The Course
Obtaining an MBA in Project Management online is the perfect choice for aspiring professionals who wish to stand out in the industry. Whether you seek to increase your annual salary, or your value on the job market, online project management training will suit your needs.
As more and more companies in the business environment use project-based methods to achieve their goals,
earning an online project management certification will surely expand your opportunities for career development.
The Online MBA in Project Management Program with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University will prepare you for a leadership role to plan, oversee and run a project successfully.
Any successful venture consists of many projects, be it a major corporation, a start-up, government or private organisation.
The successful management of these projects are crucial to the well-being of the company.
At online project management training you will get a chance to learn about the various tools, methodologies and techniques related to medium & large scale project coordination and management.
With the help of our reputable professors at online project management for beginners course you will gain an in-depth knowledge and skills needed in project planning, control, finance, and management of any project from start to end.
An addition to this is that you can complete the distance learning program at your own pace and convenience provided by the special approach to online studying provided by our institution.
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing for Managers
- Global Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Project Risk & Quality Management
- FINAL MBA PROJECT
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirements.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- All candidates must have a minimum of one year managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision – making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.
Duration – The 100% Online MBA can be completed in as little as 18 months
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review.
. *175 USD per month OR 70000 NGN per month for Nationals
Deposit: The tuition deposit (150 USD) is a condition of acceptance in the amount expressed within your acceptance letter and should be covered prior to your regular monthly fees. This deposit goes entirely towards your first course tuition.
Tuition fees: Tuition Fee is due prior to the course start. There is one payment plan with respect to tuition fees applicable to the online MBA Programs. All fees shall be deposited into the students wallet through an ONLINE PAYMENT via cc or a Bank Deposit. Tuition Fees are subject to change at any time. Programme consists of 12 courses of 8 weeks and Master Thesis.