About The Course
The 100% Online MBA in marketing prepares you for more than a career in marketing. MBA classes deliver class content through a combination of on-demand content (like recorded lectures and posted texts) and live virtual meetings and collaborations. That means that online MBA students can complete much of their learning on their own schedule.
Obtaining an MBA in marketing helps you develop and sharpen your skills and knowledge base. An MBA in Marketing refers to a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Marketing. An MBA is a multidisciplinary master’s degree that teaches skills you can use in any other field…
This degree will provide you with a solid grasp of business fundamentals, along with specific skills related to marketing. With an MBA in Marketing, you’ll be eligible for high-level managerial positions. You will be able to affect real accomplishments, such as delivering messages through an all-new channel or re-branding a service.
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirements.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- All candidates must have a minimum of one year managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision – making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.
Duration – The 100% Online MBA can be completed in as little as 18 months
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review.