About The Course
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management provides basic and remedial training in Management for the purpose of preparing students for higher studies as well as for managerial positions in the private and public sectors of the economy.
At online project management training you will get a chance to learn about the various tools, methodologies and techniques related to medium & large scale project coordination and management.
The objectives of the program is to Develop the competency of students in understanding the basic principles and concepts in Management and utilizing them in practice.
With the help of our reputable professors at online project management for beginners course you will gain an in-depth knowledge and skills needed in project planning, control, finance, and management of any project from start to end. In addition to this is that you can complete the distance learning program at your own pace and convenience provided by the special approach to online studying provided by our institution.
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance and Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Introduction to Statistical Methods
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Introduction to Information Management & Technology
- Research Project
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Third class (Honours) or HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic
- NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate/letter
- Five (5) O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics
- Any other qualification acceptable to the Senate of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
Duration – The 100% Online PGDM can be completed in as little as 12 months
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review,
*150 USD per month or 60000 NGN per month for Nationals
Deposit: The tuition deposit (150 USD) is a condition of acceptance in the amount expressed within your acceptance letter and should be covered prior to your regular monthly fees. This deposit goes entirely towards your first course tuition.
Tuition fees: Tuition Fee is due prior to the course start. There is one payment plan with respect to tuition fees applicable to the online Postgraduate Diploma. All fees shall be deposited into the students wallet through an ONLINE PAYMENT via cc or a Bank Deposit. Tuition Fees are subject to change at any time. Programme consists of 13 courses and A Research Project.